Autonomy Interwoven Teamsite Development
This article explains how we can use Autonomy Interwoven Teamsite to build a website with better control over content.Autonomy Interwoven TeamSite , OpenDeploy and Mediabin product suite is used not only to develop HTML content for Web sites, but helps to manage the development of web application code. On a high level we can consider TeamSite as a source code and version management tool, and OpenDeploy as a deployment tool.
Requirements of a Application Development System
There are many requirements while you build a web application. Here are some of the basic requirements:
- Design Tools
- Editing, Compiling and debugging tools.
- Source code management.
- Complex and frequent Deployment.
- Project Requirements.
According to Interwoven, the solution set represents “a flexible, scalable, standards-based
platform for creating, managing, and deploying the enterprise-class business-critical Web content”
(source: www.interwoven.com). The Autonomy Interwoven Teamsite Content Management Solution
is based on an enterprise architecture.
Key Benefits to the Enterprise
- Improve end-user productivity
- Lower end-user training costs.
- Lower Support / IT costs.
- Lower Customization costs
- Enforce corporate governance standards
Autonomy Interwoven Teamsite Integrates with Leading Business Applications
- Application Servers: BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle 9iAS, iPlanet.
- Portal Servers: BEA, IBM, SAP, Oracle and Plumtree.
- Enterprise Applications: Siebel and PeopleSoft.
Technology support in Autonomy Interwoven Teamsite Development
- Steaming Multimedia.
Essence Software Solutions is one of the most trusted HP Autonomy Interwoven . Our employees have been implementing the Autonomy Interwoven Teamsite solutions using LiveSite, TeamSite, OpenDeploy and Virage MediaBin.
Allow us understand your requirements. Click Here